Code of Ethics
Following A Code Of Ethics Is Essential To Our Metaphysical Community
PSYCHIC CODE OF ETHICS
- I am working to enhance the image of the metaphysical community by living with personal and professional integrity.
- I am treating all persons equally without prejudice or discrimination because of sex, race, ethnic background, color, religious affiliation, or sexual preference.
- I am scrupulously avoiding fraudulent claims, practices, and promises, and I always strive for quality in readings and all metaphysical and spiritual work.
- I am encouraging seekers to accept total responsibility for their lives and the choices they must make in their lives.
- I am honoring others’ points of view, even those that differ from mine.
- I am setting reasonable fees with no hidden costs or surprise fees. I do not keep the client falsely engaged just to increase my fee.
- I am keeping all readings confidential and discreet.
- I am not claiming 100% accuracy, because no one has or is meant to have all the answers all the time. Spirit, God, and/or the Universe has a plan that is not always revealed to us.
- I advise my clients that I am not a licensed therapist, psychiatrist, or medical doctor and therefore do not give diagnosis or psychological counseling.
- I do not counsel that someone is about to die or has a terminal disease even if I feel serious illness may be present.
- I never try to force clients to accept what I am telling them.
- I keep the clients’ welfare in mind first. In cases where I feel I cannot psychically serve the client, I advise them honestly and either refund their money or refer them to another psychic counselor.
- Finally, I promise to work conscientiously for the highest and best good of my clients.
MEDIUMSHIP CODE OF ETHICS
- We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
- We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith, constitute true spirituality.
- We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the the individual continue after the change called death.
- We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
- We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”.
- We affirm the moral responsibility of individuals, and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
- We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
- We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy and Healing are Divine attributes proven through Mediumship.