- Increases energy and creativity
- Increases psychic awareness, channeling and telepathy
- Aids in focus and developing object permanence perspective in reality
Calcite comes in different colors, including black, blue, clear, gold, green, an optical form (Icelandic Spar), orange, pink, red, rhomboid, and yellow. Each different type and color of calcite have a purpose and meaning to them. The main attributes of calcite include that each of the different colors will enhance your creativity on that wavelength of color. Its color is mainly solid for many of the different types of calcite and teaches object permanence to focus your mind on reality instead of illusion or disillusionment.
Calcite is Useful to:
- Increase awareness of reality
- Increase psychic abilities and access higher consciousness
- Calms the mind and improves ability to connect spiritually
- Promotes peace through its color and presence
- Assists in strengthening resolve to overcome problems
- Cleanses and balances the aura and issues in the present moment
- The next time you need to study, try setting a piece of calcite on your desk to help you stay focused.
- When you need to create, or just feel like creating, keep a piece of calcite nearby to stimulate your inner creator and increase your energy.
- If you work in the healing profession, keep a stone of calcite on you or on your client to heal emotional and psychological issues associated with object permanence, or lack of this, to keep them focused in reality and not illusion.
Chakras: 3rd Eye
Hall, Judy. The Crystal Bible (Cincinnati, OH: Walking Stick Press, 2003).